|Pros of Having a Netflix Membership||Cons of Having a Netflix Membership|
|You and you family can watch the shows you enjoy||Netflix's prices change|
|Netflix has so many options||There is a lot of trash on Netflix|
|It is relatively cheap||It never ends|
Last month my husband and I came to a unanimous decision to cancel our membership to Netflix. My husband had been a member for years, and I had joined his account when we got married. There are many pros and cons to having Netflix!
Pros of Having a Netflix Membership
- You and your family can watch the shows you enjoy. I love The Great British Baking Show and am a little sad I will no longer have access to this show.
- Netflix has so many options! There are shows for all audiences.
- There is so much to learn. Have you ever wanted to see how to blow glass? Look on Netflix. Have you ever wanted ideas to improve your home? Look on Netflix. Have you ever needed inspiration on what to make for dinner? Look on Netflix.
- It is relatively cheap. You will pay between $9.99-$19.99 for countless hours of entertainment.
Cons of Having a Netflix Membership
- Netflix prices change. Netflix gets you hooked while they slowly increase their rates.
- There is a lot of trash on Netflix. I was so frustrated that an animated kid series contained a scene hinting at sex. I was horrified to find another kid series that pushed for ideologies that many parents don't want their children learning from TV. This is just the kid shows, don't let me get started on some of the trash Netflix offers for adults.
- It never ends. I am not saying that watching Netflix is bad. I am saying watching Netflix n excess is. Do you know how many meaningful conversations Netflix prohibits? Do you know how many lives waste away watching Netflix's shows? Do you know how many children feel neglected because a parent thought a show was more important? The answer to all these questions is TOO MANY.
"Our goal is to help the world make decisions with a list of Pros and Cons. We invite all to add to our lists to help others make the most educated decision possible. We are all in this world together to help each other and learn from what others have learned from their lives journey."
- Pros and Cons Team
Written By: Kristen