|Pros of a Baby Wrap/ Baby Carrier||Cons of a Baby Wrap/ Baby Carrier|
|It is easy to pack||It used wrong/ it can lead to accidents|
|It is easy to use||It is expensive|
|One size fits all||You have to learn how to use it|
|It is simple to clean||It can hurt your back|
I was gifted a baby wrap for my baby shower. I have LOVED it, but it may not be for all new moms. It is for you moms that I write my list.
Pros of a Baby Wrap/Baby Carrier
- It is easy to pack. Unlike an infant backpack carrier, I can store the wrap in my diaper bag. It fits into a compact space and is there when I need it.
- It is easy to use. Once you learn how it ties around, it only takes a few times before you are a pro.
- One size does fit all. I don't have to adjust any straps!
- I use it all the time. I use it on walks, in the store, around the house, at church gatherings, etc. It is perfect for all occasions.
- It is simple to clean. Baby's things get nasty! Good thing I can throw this in the washer and dryer with the rest of my laundry
Cons of a Baby Wrap/Baby Carrier
- If used wrong, it can lead to accidents. Make sure to read all instructions!
- It is expensive! It is a long piece of cloth, that is it! It ranges from $40 to $50. I don't understand why it costs so much for material.
- You have to learn how to use it. A friend offered me hers because she never learned how to tie it.
- It can hurt your back. Like many women, my back began to hurt during pregnancy and continued for several weeks after birth. The wrap can put more strain on your back.
"Our goal is to help the world make decisions with a list of Pros and Cons. We invite all to add to our lists to help others make the most educated decision possible. We are all in this world together to help each other and learn from what others have learned from their lives journey." - Pros and Cons Team