|Pros of Deep Cleaning
|Cons of Deep Cleaning
|You get a clean living space
|It can be depressing
|It can be stressful
|Allows you to focus on detail
|You home will need to be deep cleaned again
|Deep cleaning now, creates more time later
|It will look dirty before it looks clean
I wanted to start the new year on a different note by deep cleaning my entire apartment the last week of December. The highlight of this experience is that my oven no longer contains burnt offerings in the bottom.:) My apartment is clean!
Pros of Deep Cleaning.
- Deep cleaning pushes the reset button for your life. After a rough year, this deep clean was the perfect antidote!
- You finally get a clean living space. Let's be honest, how long has it been since you cleaned your residence? Has it been months, years, decades?
- Deep cleaning is a great way to find fulfillment. Try it! You will feel fantastic.
- Deep cleaning allows one to focus on detail cleaning. My baseboards were grey on top from the layer of dust. I hadn't made time for the details of my home in almost two years.
- Deep cleaning now makes more time later. It is 3:21 p.m., and my baby is asleep. Usually, I would be frantically cleaning the house, but it is already clean! It is now 3:22, and I am writing a blog!
Cons of Deep Cleaning.
- It can be depressing. I sat down on my couch after spending hours scrubbing walls. The living room looked the same as it did in the morning! I knew about the dirty buckets of water I threw out and the rags in the washer. Yet sadly, my living room didn't look that different.
- Deep cleaning is stressful. Life is already full of meals to cook, errands to run, and children to mother. Deep cleaning adds so much stress.
- It is hard to bear the thought that my apartment will get messy again. Living spaces are for living. After cleaning, I want everything to stay clean, but that isn't reality.
- Thing need to get more messy before they look clean. This is the awful truth!
"Our goal is to help the world make decisions with a list of Pros and Cons. We invite all to add to our lists to help others make the most educated decision possible. We are all in this world together to help each other and learn from what others have learned from their lives journey." - --Pros and Cons Team
Written By: Kristen