|Pros of Training Your Hair||Cons of Training Your Hair|
|It is easier to get ready for the day||While training your hair, it will look greasy |
|You won't use as much shampoo||Your hair won't smell as clean|
|Easier to get ready for the day||Many people will buy other products to help there hair. |
I have talked to so many men and women that have been training their hair. In other words, not to wash your hair for days or weeks. Is this worth the trouble?
Pros of Training Your Hair
- You use less shampoo which, saves you money. The $4 a month that you might spend on shampoo is no longer on your monthly budget!! PARTY!!
- It is supposed to be better for your hair if you wash it less. Your body knows what it needs. When you are putting unnatural products in your hair, your body won't know how to react. So I have been told.
- The fewer shampoo and hair products you buy, the less plastic waste there is. In our family, we throw away about three shampoo bottles every six months. So if all four of us lived for 75 years in the same house, we would throw away 1,800 plastic bottles of the waist.
- It is easier to get ready for the day if you don't have to wash your hair. I know on days that I don't have to shower, I can get out the door in 15 minutes vs. an hour. I love the 45minutes saved!
- You have bragging rights! Who wouldn't want to brag that they haven't washed their hair in two weeks and it looks perfect?
Cons of Training Your Hair
- Most people that are trying to train their hair look like a greasy butterball. No matter what they say, they look BAD!
- Your hair doesn't smell as clean as beforehand. Instead of sweet smells of roses and cucumber melon, you smell like hair B.O.!
- Most hair trainers use other products to help maintain a clean look. Cocoa powder, baby powder, dry shampoo, apple cider vinegar, etc. In other words, there are more products you need to buy. That $4.00 a month you were saving is going to another product. :/
"Our goal is to help the world make decisions with a list of Pros and Cons. We invite all to add to our lists to help others make the most educated decision possible. We are all in this world together to help each other and learn from what others have learned from their lives journey." - Pros and Cons Team
Written By: Sarah